20 Nov, 2019 00:32:15
Pressure Treated 4 Seater Dining Set 896 - Armchairs, Round Table
This comfortable dining set features a round table with four armchairs and can provide seating for four people. The contemporary design features sturdy construction with pressure treated timber throughout. Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The table features a slatted top and sturdy ex 4" legs. The armchairs feature traditional slatted seats and horizontally slatted backs for greater comfort. This suite is especially easy to assemble because all the items are supplied as prefabricated panels. All fixings and instructions are included.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 20th November.
The prices INCLUDE DELIVERY. Unlike others we do not add delivery charges at the checkout. Everything you need for assembly is supplied including instructions and all necessary fixings.
|With Round Table and 4 Chairs||£359|
- Pressure treated timber throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of this garden bench originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Table with round slatted top
- Table legs ex 4"x1" (finished size 90x30mm)
- Table top ex 1" thick (finished size 20mm)
- Sturdy framing ex 3"x2" (finished size 70x40mm)
- 4 armchairs with slatted seats and horizontally slatted backs with rounded ends
- Seat slats ex 2" wide (finished size 55x20mm)
- Sturdy flat arms
- Galvanized fixings
- Smooth planed finish
- Prefabricated pieces for simple assembly
- Table diameter 3'3" (1000mm)
- Table height 2'7" (800mm)
- Chair width 2'3" (680mm)
- Chair depth 2'5" (730mm)
- Chair height 3' (930mm)
- Overall width approximately 7'9" (2360mm)
- Overall depth approximately 7'9" (2360mm)
- Overall height approximately 3' (930mm)
EASY TO ASSEMBLE: This suite requires hardly any assembly. The table top is supplied prefabricated and the legs easily bolt straight in to place. Likewise, the chairs consist of prefabricated pieces which are quick to bolt together.
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated or tanalised wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
- Delivery is normally between 3 and 5 working days after order.
- Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.