26 Jun, 2022 17:28:11
Pressure Treated Garden Arch 954
This elegant garden arch features pressure treated timber throughout, a lifetime preservative treatment. The overall height is 6'11" (2100mm) and is available in a choice of two widths. The sturdy construction features a pergola style curved roof and decorative square trellis panels to each side. This structure will add interest to your outdoor space as well as provide support for climbing plants. This arch is supplied as pre-assembled panels for easier self assembly. All fixings and instructions are included.
Prices fixed until Thursday 30th June.
The prices INCLUDE DELIVERY. All fixings and instructions are included.
|Pressure Treated Arch, 3ft Wide||£179|
|Pressure Treated Arch, 4ft Wide||£199|
- Pressure treated throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of this garden furniture originates from sustainable forests
- 2 square trellis panels
- Pergola style curved roof
- Smooth planed finish
- Prefabricated pieces for simple assembly
- Overall height approximately 6'11" (2100mm)
- Internal archway opening 2'11" (900mm) on 3ft wide arch
- Internal archway opening 3'11" (1200mm) on 4ft wide arch
- Minimum base size approximately 3'5" x 1'8" (1040x500mm) on 3ft wide arch
- Minimum base size approximately 4'5" x 1'8" (1340x500mm) on 4ft wide arch
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
SAFETY: This product should be placed on a flat, level and hard base. Concrete and paving are ideal. Lawns are often too soft, but may be suitable with care. Children should not be allowed to climb on this product or to play around it without adult supervision. Jumping on this product is not recommended. Adults should sit down without excessive force. During the winter months and periods of adverse weather we recommend covering this product or storing it under cover.
- Delivery is normally between 1 and 3 weeks after order.
- Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- This garden furniture is delivered as a single pallet. The delivery is normally kerbside only. The pallet is strapped and sealed on delivery but after it is opened the individual components are easy to carry. All sections are designed to pass through a normal single door.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally within 1 and 3 weeks to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, IV, KA1-26, KA29-30, KW, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and TD postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally within 1 and 3 weeks to the Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.