Click this messge to hide it.
Repackaged Metal Gazebo 112 - Lean To Style
This metal gazebo is approximately 8'x10' (2.5x3.0m) and features a resin coated tubular steel frame with four support posts and base plates. A showerproof beige roof canopy is also included. This lean to style gazebo is often placed next to a wall although this is not essential. The base plates include pre-drilled holes for fixing down into a patio or lawn. The roof canopy is easily removed. Detailed instructions are supplied for DIY self assembly. Next day delivery is included in the price.
REPACKAGED PRODUCT: Our repackaged products are intact and fully usable. The price has been reduced because the product has been returned or the packaging has been damaged in our warehouse. All components are fully usable with no significant defects although there may be some imperfections or scratches. Our normal aftersales service is available for missing or faulty components exactly as for new products.
REPACKAGED PRODUCT: This product is similar to a seconds quality. It should be complete and fully functional although the packaging may not be in new condition. There should be no significant defects although there may be a few minor imperfections and scratches.
- This product is complete and fully functional
- The packaging may not be in new condition
- The components should all be fully usable
- The components should all be present with no shortages unless specifically listed
- There should be no significant defects although there may be some blemishes, imperfections or scratches
- Our normal Helpline and Spares Service is available for missing or faulty components
Our repackaged products provide an opportunity to save money. The product should be complete and almost as new. Sometimes the packaging was damaged in our warehouse. Sometimes the product was returned. Perhaps we delivered the wrong model or a customer ordered the wrong model. Whatever the reason, unless we can see that the product and packaging are both in new condition we will not send it out as new. Instead we offer it for sale as “repackaged”.
- Resin coated tubular steel frame
- Beige fabric colour
- 4 support posts 45mm x 45mm steel box section
- 4 welded steel base plates
- Lattice panels feature a decorative scrolled pattern
- Showerproof roof canopy features treated polyester
- Fabric weighs 180 grammes per square metre
- Roof canopy is easily removed
- The height can be reduced by cutting the support posts
- 2 spanners are included to ensure that 2 people can complete the assembly quicker
- All components required for assembly are supplied cut to length and pre-drilled
- The decorative lattice panels are supplied prefabricated in one piece to ensure easier installation
- Predrilled steel base plates ensure easy fixing into any surface including concrete, slabs, decking or lawn
- Ground anchor pegs are included for use when the gazebo is sited on a lawn
- Quick and easy installation with just 44 bolts required to complete the assembly
- Maximum ridge height at the rear 8'6" (2.6m)
- Maximum eaves height at the front 6'7" (2.0m)
RESIN COATED STEEL: Tubular steel is cut to size and drilled or welded as required to form a lightweight and strong frame. The steel is resin coated, a tough paint finish which has excellent weathering properties.
QUICK RELEASE SHOWERPROOF CANOPY: This gazebo features a quick release canopy which can be easily removed within just a few seconds. At the end of the summer season the canopy should be removed for winter storage. The canopy should also be removed in windy weather. These simple measures will prolong the life of the canopy and protect your investment. The canopy is primarily a sunshade but it is also showerproof. It provides protection from light rain for a short period but some water ingress may occur during a prolonged downpour.
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
EXTRA COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION: This popular product is in stock now and we can deliver within a few days.
- Our normal next day delivery may be a day or two slower at present due to unprecedented demand.
- On the busiest days when our capacity is reached it is no longer possible to select that day for delivery. If so the next weekday is the earliest day available.
- If you do not select a delivery day while ordering please email us with your requirements as soon as possible afterwards.
- Please read on for full details of the delivery service for this product:
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this clearance product available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where the driver can contact you on the day of delivery if needed.
- We recommend that someone is present to receive your clearance product. If this is not possible we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your clearance product into the back garden unaided. Even if your clearance product is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us when to deliver, whichever option you choose. We cannot deliver unless you tell us which day. You can select a delivery day when you order online or if you order by phone. Alternatively, you can order without specifying a day and request delivery later by phone or email.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 12 noon. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just contact us before 12 noon the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PA21-23, PA35-36, PH1-18 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 2-3 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally next day to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 2-3 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. Delivery to the Channel Islands is currently price on application.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. To place an order just phone us 7 days a week on 01603 721590.
2-3 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 2-3 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM before noon and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
AM DELIVERY - BEFORE NOON: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our clearance product prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All clearance product prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.