Companion Set 832 - Adirondack Style, Pressure Treated
This ergonomic and spacious Adirondack set is designed for two and with comfort in mind. The stylish design features sturdy construction with slatted seats and backs. The set consists of two armchairs complete with an integrated slatted 2 tier table. The chairs feature contoured low seats and angled backs for total relaxation and improved posture. Generously sized armrests provide optimal comfort and stability. Other features include pressure treated timber throughout for strength and durability. Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. Footstools are available as an option. This set is supplied as pre-assembled panels for easier self assembly. All fixings and instructions are included.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 22nd May.
- Pressure treated throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of this garden bench originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- 2 Adirondack chairs with slatted seats and backs
- Comfortable high back ergonomic design
- Low angled seat with waterfall edge
- Wide flat armrests
- Integrated 2 tier slatted table
- Sturdy framing ex 2" (30mm thick)
- Seat slat thickness 18mm
- Galvanized fixings
- Smooth planed finish
- Prefabricated pieces for easy assembly
- Chair width 2'4" (720mm)
- Chair height 3'0" (920mm)
- Overall width approximately 5'9" (1750mm)
- Overall depth approximately 3'0" (920mm)
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated or tanalised wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
- Delivery is normally between 3 and 5 working days after order.
- Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.