Pressure Treated Garden Bench 806 - Horizontal Slats
This comfortable bench is available as either a two seater (approximately 4' wide) or a three seater (approximately 5'6" wide) and features a contemporary design with pressure treated timber for strength and durability. Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. Other features are a traditional slatted seat and horizontally slatted back for greater comfort. This bench is supplied as pre-assembled panels for easier self assembly. All fixings and instructions are included.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 22nd May.
- Pressure treated timber throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of this garden bench originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Traditional slatted bench seat
- Seat slats ex 2" wide (finished size 55x20mm)
- Sturdy framing ex 3"x2" (finished size 70x40mm)
- Horizontally slatted back with rounded ends
- Sturdy flat arms
- Diagonal braces
- Galvanized fixings
- Smooth planed finish
- 4 prefabricated pieces for easy assembly with 1 seat, 1 seat back and 2 ends
- 2 seater bench width 3'10" (1180mm)
- 3 seater bench width 5'6" (1680mm)
- Bench depth 2'5" (730mm)
- Bench height 3'1" (930mm)
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated or tanalised wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
- Delivery is normally between 3 and 5 working days after order.
- Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.