Stock products are delivered within a few days. Other products are made to order. Please check individual products for specific delivery information.
Click this messge to hide it.
6 Seater Pressure Treated Dining Set 705 - Chairs, Benches, Table
- Pressure treated throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- All timber used in the construction of this furniture originates from sustainable forests
- Large table with slatted top
- Table legs ex 4"x2" (finished size approximately 95x45mm)
- 2 chairs with slatted seats and backs
- 2 two seater benches with slatted seats and backs
- Chair and bench legs ex 4"x2" (finished size approximately 95x45mm)
- Sturdy construction
- Smooth planed finish
- Table width 3'11" (1200mm)
- Table depth 3'1" (930mm)
- Table height 2'6" (770mm)
- Chair width 1'7" (490mm)
- Chair depth 2'2" (650mm)
- Chair height 2'11" (900mm)
- Bench width 3'11" (1200mm)
- Bench depth 2'2" (650mm)
- Bench height 2'11" (900mm)
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
EASY TO ASSEMBLE: This suite requires hardly any assembly. The table top is supplied prefabricated and the legs easily bolt straight in to place. Likewise, the benches and chairs consist of prefabricated panels which are quick to bolt together.
- Waterproof cushions in a choice of colours
CUSHIONS: Our cushions feature showerproof polyester fabrics. Cushions with a zip on one side are removable and machine washable at low temperatures. Cushions without a zip can be easily washed by hand in a bowl of soapy water. Occasional cleaning is required if cushions are stored outside for long periods. Your cushions should be stored in a dry environment during the winter to ensure that they remain in good condition.
- Delivery is normally between 1 and 3 weeks after order.
- Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- This garden furniture is delivered as a single pallet. The delivery is normally kerbside only. The pallet is strapped and sealed on delivery but after it is opened the individual components are easy to carry. All sections are designed to pass through a normal single door.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally within 1 and 3 weeks to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, IV, KA1-26, KA29-30, KW, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and TD postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally within 1 and 3 weeks to the Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.