3 Seater Bench 210 - Pressure Treated
This attractive and durable 3 seat garden bench features pressure treated chunky pine for strength and durability. Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The seat is curved for greater comfort. This bench is supplied partly assembled with slatted seat and back panels for easy self assembly. The joints are double dowelled for extra strength. The legs are ex 3"x2" (finished size 68x44mm).
- Pressure treated pine throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of this garden bench originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Slatted seat and back
- Prefabricated back, seat and side panels for simple assembly
- Double dowelled joints
- Sturdy legs ex 3"x2" (finished size 68x44mm)
- Sturdy scalloped arms ex 3"x2" (finished size 68x44mm)
- Substantial slats to seat and seat back ex 3" wide (finished size 68x25mm)
- Sturdy seat framing (finished size 68x25mm)
- Seat back top framing (finished size 90x25mm)
- Seat back lower framing (finished size 68x25mm)
- 4 prefabricated pieces for easy assembly with 1 seat, 1 seat back and 2 ends
- Bench width 5'5" (1640mm)
- Bench depth 2'0" (610mm)
- Bench height 2'11" (900mm)
- Bench seat height 1'5" (430mm)
PINE: All pine is carefully selected timber from responsibly managed sources in northern Europe. The pine is seasoned and kiln dried to achieve the correct moisture content before it is machined.
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated or tanalised wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
- Fast delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Next day delivery available at additional cost
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
- Delivery is normally between 2 and 4 weeks after order.
- Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.
Please scroll down to see customer reviews about this product. All reviews are genuine unsolicited emails from customers after they purchased this product from us. Click here to see more customer reviews of all products.
Thanks for responding. Everyone loves the benches and they look great in my garden
Sue, High Wycombe, HP13, 3 Seater Bench 210, 7th November 2018
Just to let you know my bench arrived on Friday (the first of the 3 days specified, marked as 24 hour delivery)
All assembled and looking good. Very happy.
Let me know if you want me to leave a review for you somewhere.
Joff, London, SE6, 3 Seater Bench 210, 20th July 2018
Just to let you know that the garden benches arrived yesterday afternoon, which I think is an excellent delivery time for the Shetland Isles.
The benches are just what I wanted and I am very pleased.
I am so glad that you deliver to these Isles. So many companies say its not possible, but you have proved that it is!
Many thanks from a happy customer living in Britains most northerly village.
Elizabeth, Feall, Haroldswick, Shetland, ZE2, 3 Seater Bench 210, 29th June 2018
Bench received today at 10.30am
Thanks for efficient service.
Tom, Bagillt, Flintshire, CH6, 3 Seater Bench 210, 23rd May 2018
Benches arrived first thing yesterday and are now sitting in the garden.
Thank you for your prompt and good service.
Kim, Harpenden, Hertfordshire, AL5, 3 Seater Bench 210, 22nd July 2017
I have just received your beautiful bench. Excellent delivery service. However the screw packet was broken and there are 2 missing 5x90 screws. Could you please send them over?
Iole, Egham, Surrey, TW20, 3 Seater Bench 210, 7th July 2016
Pleased to tell you that my husband managed to correct the mistake he made when building the benches.
I'm so relieved and so is the head teacher at the school.
Thank you for your help and understanding with this matter that was the fault of my husband.
Please let me know when I can expect the delivery of the replacement right hand arm (when facing the bench) ?
Wendy, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN1, 3 Seater Bench 210, 16th October 2015