Circular Tree Seat 227 - Pressure Treated, Round 6 Seater
This attractive and durable tree seat bench is designed to wrap round a garden tree and features pressure treated chunky pine for strength and stability. Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The overall size is 5'3" x 4'7" (1600x1385mm). The overall height is approximately 2'7" (800mm). The seat height is 1'5" (420mm). The maximum tree diameter this bench will fit around is 1'7" (500mm). The bench seats, legs and seat backs are supplied as prefabricated panels for easier self assembly. The legs are sturdy 70x33mm. All fixings and instructions are included.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 29th May.
- Pressure treated pine throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of this garden bench originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Strong legs 70x33mm (finished size)
- Seat height approximately 1'5" (420mm)
- Overall seat width 5'3" (1600mm)
- Overall seat depth 4'7" (1385mm)
- Overall height 2'7" (800mm)
- Maximum tree diameter approximately 1'7" (500mm)
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated or tanalised wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
HEXAGONAL SIZES: For ease of reference this hexagonal seat is measured as a rectangle. The first dimension listed is the overall width from side to side and the second dimension is the depth from front to back. The overall width is measured at the widest point from corner to corner and the depth is measured at the narrowest point.
- Delivery is normally between 2 and 4 weeks after order.
- Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.