Hammock & Stand 223 - Pressure Treated Timber Arc Frame
This comfortable and attractive outdoor hammock provides a great way to unwind in the garden. The curved wooden stand features pressure treated chunky pine for strength and stability. Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The overall size is 11'8" x 4'2" (3550x1280mm). The main frame is a stylish and sturdy laminated beam 90x60mm. Wooden stretcher bars are included to prevent the sides of the hammock folding in, ensuring comfort and ease of access. The generous size allows you to really stretch out for maximum relaxation. All fixings and instructions are included.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 22nd May.
- Hammock and wooden frame
- Pressure treated pine throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Timber sizes are nominal i.e. before machining, unless described as finished size
- All timber used in the construction of this hammock stand originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- 2 sturdy wooden feet
- Comfortable fabric hammock
- Wooden stretcher bars
- Strong metal hanging loops
- Substantial main arc stand
- Main stand laminated beam (finished size 90x60mm)
- Overall size approximately 11'8" x 4'2" (3550x1280mm)
- Overall height approximately 3'5" (1040mm)
- Overall weight approximately 22kg
PINE: All pine is carefully selected timber from responsibly managed sources in northern Europe. The pine is seasoned and kiln dried to achieve the correct moisture content before it is machined.
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated or tanalised wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
- Delivery is normally between 3 and 5 weeks after order.
- Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.