Pressure Treated 6 Seater Dining Set 870 - Benches
This attractive dining set consist of a rectangular table with two 5' wide benches and can provide seating for up to six people. The wood is pressure treated, which is a lifetime preservative treatment. The chunky and solid design features smooth rounded corners with crossed over curved legs. The table features a slatted top. The benches feature a slatted seat and a high two-slat back for support and comfort. This suite is especially easy to assemble because the benches and the table top are supplied as prefabricated panels. All fixings and instructions are included.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 16th October.
- Pressure treated deal throughout (lifetime preservative treatment)
- All timber used in the construction of this furniture suite originates from sustainable forests in Northern Europe
- Chunky solid timber
- Attractive cross over leg design
- Table with rectangular slatted top
- 2 benches with horizontally slatted seats and backs
- Sturdy framing
- Galvanized fixings
- Smooth planed finish
- Prefabricated pieces for simple assembly
- Table width 5'3" (1600mm)
- Table depth 2'6" (760mm)
- Table height 2'6" (750mm)
- Bench width 5'3" (1600mm)
- Bench depth 2' (620mm)
- Bench height 2'9" (845mm)
- Overall width approximately 5'3" (1600mm)
- Overall depth approximately 6'7" (2000mm)
- Overall height approximately 2'10" (860mm)
EASY TO ASSEMBLE: This suite requires hardly any assembly. The table top is supplied prefabricated and the legs easily bolt straight in to place. Likewise, the benches consist of prefabricated pieces which are quick to bolt together.
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER: Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. The preservative is forced deep into the timber under pressure in a vacuum and penetrates below the surface. All other treatments apply a coat of stain to the surface of the timber only. With pressure impregnated timber, the chemicals are permanently bonded to the cell structure of the wood at a molecular level. Tanalith E is a widely used water based version so pressure treated wood is often described as tanalised. Pressure treated or tanalised wood is almost colourless except for a slight green tint caused by the copper content in the preservative. No further preservative treatment is ever needed. However, if you want a coloured finish you can paint over pressure treated or tanalised wood with normal wood preservative in any colour.
- Delivery is normally between 3 and 5 working days after order.
- Our garden furniture prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
- All garden furniture prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.