Click this messge to hide it.
Metal Log Store 117 - Galvanized Steel
This great value log store is 2'2" deep and 5'8" wide (0.65m x 1.73m). The overall roof size is 2'6" x 6'0" (0.75m x 1.82m). The overall height is 5'3" (1.60m). The large open fronted design allows efficient stacking of firewood logs. All framing and cladding of this free standing log store is hot dip galvanized steel with an attractive grey coloured external finish. The cladding is also resin coated on both sides. Strong galvanized steel foundation rails and diagonal braces in the rear wall are also included. Options include a timber base or a plastic base. All fixings and instructions are supplied for DIY self assembly.
- Hot dip galvanized steel framing
- Strong galvanized steel foundation rails
- Hot dip galvanized steel cladding panels with a tough epoxy resin coating inside and out
- Attractive grey colour to external cladding
- Pale colour to all internal cladding
- Freestanding design
- Cladding sheets are corrugated and ribbed for extra strength
- Diagonal braces in the rear wall
- Overall height at the front approximately 4'11" (1500mm)
- Overall height at the rear approximately 5'3" (1600mm)
- External roof size approximately 2'6" deep x 6'0" wide (750mm x 1820mm)
- External cladding size approximately 2'2" deep x 5'8" wide (650mm x 1730mm)
- Overall weight 18kg
GALVANIZED STEEL: All framing and cladding used in the construction of this shed is hot dip galvanized steel. This is a process by which steel is coated with zinc to protect it from corrosion. The cladding is subsequently coated with epoxy resin, partly to protect the zinc coating itself and partly to add colour. The factory finish is described as primer although a top coat is not normally needed. The combination of a zinc coating with epoxy resin provides durable protection even if the surface is scratched.
SIZES - DEPTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the depth and the second dimension is the width. The depth refers to the sloping wall. The sizes listed alongside the prices are the external roof sizes. The external wall sizes may be smaller.
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
- A choice of floor options
- No floor
- Pressure treated timber base with floor decking. Overall base size 3'3"x6'7" (1000mm x 2000mm).
- Plastic base kits. Overall base size 2'6"x6'4" (770mm x 1925mm).
NO FLOOR: This shed can be built without a floor if it is placed directly onto concrete, paving slabs or decking. This is normally the cheapest option if a suitable area of existing hardstanding is available.
PRESSURE TREATED TIMBER BASE WITH FLOOR DECKING: This substantial timber floor features decking boards with a reeded surface finish. Prefabricated panels form a strong floor which is easy to install. A small gap between each deck board ensures that rainwater can drain away easily and allows for the expansion and contraction of the timber in varying weather conditions. All timber is pressure treated which ensures a longer lifespan. Unlike slabs or concrete these floor tiles are lightweight, easy to install and fully relocatable. First the ground is levelled and then the pavers are laid directly on the soil. The pavers can also be laid on concrete, paving or decking. The finished floor is a few inches larger than the shed which ensures that no part of the metal shed is in direct contact with the ground. Our timber decking floors will prolong the life of your shed and the contents. Each tile is 500mm x 500mm, with 15mm thick timber decking boards, 12mm gaps and 45x15mm joists (finished sizes after machining).
PLASTIC FLOOR KITS: Our unique plastic floor kits are an affordable alternative to slabs or concrete. Easy to install within a few minutes, the interlocking plastic floor tiles simply click together with no fixings needed. Unlike slabs or concrete these floor tiles are lightweight, easy to install and fully relocatable. The durable tiles are stronger and longer lasting than a timber floor. The finished floor is capable of supporting considerable weight because the tiles are designed to spread the weight. First the ground is levelled and then the pavers are laid directly on the soil. The pavers can also be laid on concrete, paving or decking. Each tile is impermeable and self draining with 12 separate locking points per paver to ensure maximum rigidity. The finished floor is a few inches larger than the shed which ensures that no part of the metal shed is in direct contact with the ground. Our plastic floor kits will prolong the life of your shed and the contents.
EXTRA COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION: This popular product is in stock now and we can deliver within a few days.
- Our normal next day delivery may be around a week slower at present due to unprecedented demand.
- On the busiest days when our capacity is reached it is no longer possible to select that day for delivery. If so the next weekday is the earliest day available.
- If you do not select a delivery day while ordering please email us with your requirements as soon as possible afterwards.
- Please read on for full details of the delivery service for this product:
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this garden shed available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where the driver can contact you on the day of delivery if needed.
- We recommend that someone is present to receive your garden shed. If this is not possible we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your garden shed into the back garden unaided. Even if your garden shed is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us which day to deliver. If you want fast delivery please select the earliest available day while ordering. If you did not select a delivery day and you want fast delivery please email us as soon as possible after ordering. If you are not ready for delivery you do not need to select a delivery day while ordering - you can request delivery later.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 10.00am. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 10.00am on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just contact us before 10.00am the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PA21-23, PA35-36, PH1-18 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 2-3 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally next day to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 2-3 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. Delivery to the Channel Islands is currently price on application.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland.
2-3 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 2-3 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
AM DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just email us before 10.00am on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our garden shed prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All garden shed prices include VAT.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque please email us.