Shiplap Apex Roof Hen House 155
These chicken coops overall size is 4'x6' (1.2mx1.8m) or 4'x8' (1.2mx2.4m) including coop and run. The apex roof provides more headroom than most other hen houses. The run features heavy duty wire mesh on three sides. An external door and an internal door are included. These heavy duty hen houses feature substantial ex 2" planed framing with shiplap wall cladding and tongued and grooved floor and roof boards. For hygiene purposes the run is supplied without a floor. Preservative treatment is included free. Instructions are supplied and large prefabricated panels simplify the installation. We offer fitting as a low cost option in many areas.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 17th July.
- All timber used in the construction of this hen house originates from sustainable forests
- Preservative treatment inside and out by spraying on all sides with a high quality preservative
- Run includes a fully framed door with welded mesh
- Kennel door includes a smaller hinged door 12" x 19" (305mm x 480mm) to provide access from the kennel into the run
- Black japanned T hinges
- Black japanned sliding door bolts
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved shiplap cladding (finished size after machining)
- 12mm deal tongued and grooved floor boards (finished size after machining)
- 12mm deal deal tongued and grooved roof boards (finished size after machining)
- Strong 2" thick planed deal framework (45mm x 33mm finished size after machining)
- Kennel floor with 2" thick planed deal floor joists (45mm x 33mm finished size after machining)
- Kennel floor with 12mm deal tongued and grooved boards (finished size after machining) and strong ex 2" floor joists
- Run supplied without a floor for hygiene purposes
- Three sides of the run are fitted with galvanised heavy duty 50mm x 50mm welded mesh
- Kennel door height 5'3" (1600mm)
- Kennel door width 2'0" (610mm)
- Internal eaves height at the lowest point inside 5'6" (1680mm)
- External ridge height at the front 6'7" (2000mm)
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: A feature of these quality sheds is the door frame with vertical, horizontal and diagonal framing. Another feature is the substantial 2" thick framing, which ensures a more robust and durable building. The boarding is fully interlocked tongued and grooved throughout including the walls, floor and roof.
SIZES - LENGTH AND WIDTH: The sizes are listed alongside the price. The first dimension listed is the width and the second dimension is the length. The width refers to the angled gable walls at the front and rear including the door wall. The length refers to the side walls. The sizes listed are the external wall sizes. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.
- Installation (in some postcode areas only)
- Solar powered inside lights
- Solar powered outside lights
- This pet house can be made in smaller sections if access restricted
RESTRICTED ACCESS: A quality feature of these sheds is that they are made in large rigid panels. If access is restricted, your shed can be specially made in smaller sections designed to pass through a normal single door. The smaller sections are designed to be at least as strong as the larger panels normally supplied. This option is not normally required for sheds up to 6' wide unless there are other obstructions.
- Delivery is normally between 4 and 5 weeks after order.
- Our prices for garden sheds include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process.
SPECIALIST DELIVERY SERVICE: These garden sheds are normally delivered by specialist trained staff in dedicated vehicles. This ensures less damage. Many mass produced garden sheds are delivered by national carriers who deliver to the kerbside only and generally cause more damage. National carriers refuse to carry glass and their prices are based on weight and pack sizes. As a result garden sheds delivered by outside carriers are normally made in smaller sections and weigh less with thinner framing, flimsy OSB boarding and thin styrene glazing. The benefits of our specialist delivery service include less damage, larger panels, heavier construction and helpful drivers who will carry your garden shed to your chosen storage place.
- All prices for garden sheds include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.
- Installation by specialist trained staff is available as an option in most postcode areas.
- If installation is available in your local area the prices are displayed alongside the garden shed prices.
OPTIONAL INSTALLATION: If installation is ordered your garden shed will be delivered and installed on the same day by prior appointment with you. These garden sheds are designed to be professionally installed so more care is taken in the factory to speed up installation and minimize problems on site. The result is better quality garden sheds which are easy to fit and longer lasting.
SIMPLE DIY ASSEMBLY: Because these garden sheds are designed to be professionally installed they are also easier to fit yourself. Features of these garden sheds include careful construction with high quality components, larger panel sizes and fewer problems.