Gazebo 268 - Aluminium Frame With Polycarbonate Roof and Curtains
This low maintenance metal gazebo is approximately 10'x10' (3.0x3.0m). Standard features include a bronze tinted twinwall polycarbonate roof and a powder coated aluminium frame. Polyester curtains are also included. The polycarbonate roof is stronger than a canvas canopy. The base rails include pre-drilled holes for fixing down into a patio or lawn. The curtains are easily removed. Instructions are supplied for self assembly.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 29th May.
- Hipped pyramid roof design
- Powder coated aluminium frame
- Substantial box section triangular corner posts
- Bronze tinted 6mm thick twinwall polycarbonate roof
- Showerproof side curtains feature 140 grammes per square metre treated polyester
- Side curtains are fully retractable with matching ties
- The curtains are easily removed
- All components required for assembly are supplied cut to length and pre-drilled
- Pre-drilled base plates ensure easy fixing into any surface including concrete, slabs, decking or lawn
- Ground anchor pegs are included for use when the gazebo is sited on a lawn
- Suitable as a smoking shelter
- Possible use as a hot tub cover
TWIN WALL POLYCARBONATE: Twin wall polycarbonate is virtually unbreakable and very practical. Polycarbonate is safe with small children or pets around and easy to handle during installation. A polycarbonate roof is stronger than a fabric canopy. Bronze tinted polycarbonatee also diffuses light in the same way as sunglasses.
POWDER COATED ALUMINIUM: Tubular aluminium is cut to size and drilled or welded to form a lightweight and strong frame. Aluminium is ideal for outside use because it does not corrode like steel. The aluminium is powder coated, a tough paint finish which has excellent weathering properties.
FABRICS: Use mild soapy water and a soft sponge to clean the fabrics. Abrasive cloths or cleaning fluids may damage the surfaces. The canopy and curtains are produced separately using fabrics of different thickness and weight with different surface coatings and some variation in colour and texture may be apparent.
- Fast delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Next day delivery available at additional cost
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
- FREE 1-3 DAY DELIVERY either as soon as possible or you can delay the delivery until you are ready.
- We always have a large stock of this gazebo and all accessories available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where the driver can contact you on the day of delivery if needed.
- If you cannot be at home to receive your gazebo we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your gazebo into the back garden unaided. Even if your gazebo is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
TELL US WHEN TO DELIVER: You need to tell us when to deliver, whichever option you choose. You can choose either as soon as possible or you can delay the delivery. We cannot deliver unless you tell us the earliest delivery day which suits your needs. You can select the earliest delivery day when you order online or if you order by phone. Alternatively, you can order without specifying the earliest delivery day and request delivery later by phone or email.
FAST 1-3 DAY DELIVERY: Fast 1-3 day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver within the next 3 working days if requested before 12 noon. For example, to request delivery on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request your delivery weeks in advance or you can wait until you are ready and request your delivery later.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our gazebo prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
Delivery Service Restrictions
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally within 1-3 days to all mainland addresses in DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-33, PA35, PA37, PH1-16 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 3-5 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally within 1-3 days to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 3-5 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. Delivery to the Channel Islands is currently price on application.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 3-5 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 3-5 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. To place an order just phone us 7 days a week on 01603 721590.
3-5 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas 1-3 day delivery is not possible. 3-5 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM before noon and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The next day delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-33, PA35, PA37, PH1-16 and TD postcodes. The next day delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
NEXT DAY AM DELIVERY - BEFORE NOON: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-33, PA35, PA37, PH1-16 and TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
NEXT DAY SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-33, PA35, PA37, PH1-16 and TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
- All gazebo prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.