Metal Gazebo 140 - Hipped Roof, Leaf Motif
This attractive metal gazebo is approximately 10'x10' (3.0x3.0m). Standard features include a resin coated box section steel frame with a cream roof canopy. The ornate frame is grey powder coated box section steel with a decorative leaf pattern. The cream coloured roof canopy is showerproof polyester. A roof vent is also included. The base rails include pre-drilled holes for fixing down into a patio or lawn. The canopy is easily removed. Detailed instructions are supplied for DIY self assembly. Next day delivery is included in the price.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 20th November.
- 8 welded corner panels approximately 18" wide (450mm) with a square trellis pattern
- Balustrades at lower level feature vertical rails
- Lattice panels at higher level feature a decorative leaf pattern
- All steel is powder coated in a gunmetal grey
- Roof vent included
- Showerproof roof canopy with treated polyester
- Canopy fabric weighs 180 grammes per square metre
- Cream coloured canopy
- Roof canopy is easily removed
- All components required for assembly are supplied cut to length and pre-drilled
- Prefabricated roof joints ensure greater strength and easier installation
- The corner panels are supplied prefabricated in one piece to ensure easier installation
- Predrilled steel base rails ensure easy fixing into any surface including concrete, slabs, decking or lawn
- Ground anchor pegs are included for use when the gazebo is sited on a lawn
- Quick and easy installation with just 72 bolts required to complete the assembly
- Ridge height including roof vent 8'10" (2.7m)
- Eaves height 6'7" (2.0m)
RESIN COATED STEEL: Tubular steel is cut to size and drilled or welded as required to form a lightweight and strong frame. The steel is resin coated, a tough paint finish which has excellent weathering properties.
QUICK RELEASE SHOWERPROOF CANOPY: This gazebo features a quick release canopy which can be easily removed within just a few seconds. At the end of the summer season the canopy should be removed for winter storage. The canopy should also be removed in windy weather. These simple measures will prolong the life of the canopy and protect your investment. The canopy is primarily a sunshade but it is also showerproof. It provides protection from light rain for a short period but some water ingress may occur during a prolonged downpour.
- Spare canopies are available now as a low cost option. If your canopy is damaged in the future it may be difficult to find the correct replacement. An easy way to extend the life of your gazebo is to buy a spare canopy now.
- Next day delivery or delay the delivery until you're ready at the same price
- Saturday delivery available at additional cost
- AM delivery before noon available at additional cost
- FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY or delay the delivery until you are ready then YOU TELL US WHICH DAY TO DELIVER
- We always have a large stock of this gazebo available - so we can always despatch your order immediately.
- Please provide at least one DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER where the driver can contact you on the day of delivery if needed.
- We recommend that someone is present to receive your gazebo. If this is not possible we can deliver when you are out - please contact us for options.
- At most sites it is possible for the driver to deliver your gazebo into the back garden unaided. Even if your gazebo is too heavy for the driver to carry it far the lorries are equipped with trolleys for moving heavy items over hard surfaces such as concrete or tarmac.
TELL US WHICH DAY: You need to tell us when to deliver, whichever option you choose. We cannot deliver unless you tell us which day. You can select a delivery day when you order online or if you order by phone. Alternatively, you can order without specifying a day and request delivery later by phone or email.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY: Next day delivery is available throughout mainland England, Wales, southern Scotland and central Scotland. We deliver on the next working day if requested before 12 noon. For example, to request delivery on Monday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
DELAYED DELIVERY: You can request a delivery day weeks in advance or you can wait to choose a delivery day later. We can deliver on any weekday of your choice, just contact us before 12 noon the day before.
SCOTLAND: Delivery is normally next day to all mainland addresses in AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PA21-23, PA35-36, PH1-18 and TD postcodes. Delivery is 2-3 days to mainland and offshore addresses in all other postcodes.
OFFSHORE ISLANDS: Delivery is normally next day to the Isle of Wight. Delivery is within 2-3 days to the Scottish Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. Delivery to the Channel Islands is currently price on application.
NORTHERN IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout Northern Ireland. To see the correct prices please enter your BT postcode.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Delivery is within 2-3 days throughout the Republic of Ireland. To see the correct prices please select Republic of Ireland as the country and enter the first part of your Eircode postal code e.g. A65. After that you can see all of the products available at the correct prices including delivery throughout the Republic of Ireland. To place an order just phone us 7 days a week on 01603 721590.
2-3 DAY DELIVERY: In some areas next day delivery is not possible. 2-3 day delivery is the only option in Northern Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. In these areas the AM before noon and Saturday delivery options are also not available.
AM DELIVERY - BEFORE NOON: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England and Wales. The AM delivery option is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The AM delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. If your delivery is outside the specified time the charge will be fully refunded.
SATURDAY DELIVERY: This low cost option is available at any mainland address in England or Wales. Saturday delivery is also available in Scotland to mainland address in AB10-16, AB21-23, AB24-25, DD, DG, EH, FK1-18, G, KA, KY, ML, PA1-19, PH1-14 and all TD postcodes. The Saturday delivery service is not available in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or at any offshore address. To request delivery on Saturday just contact us before 12 noon on Friday.
NO HIDDEN DELIVERY CHARGES: The price you see is the price you pay. Our gazebo prices include all delivery charges - unlike most others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process. However the prices may vary in different areas. You need to enter the first half of your postcode to see the correct prices in your local area. If you have not already done so click here to enter the FIRST HALF of your POSTCODE.
- All gazebo prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.
Please scroll down to see customer reviews about this product. All reviews are genuine unsolicited emails from customers after they purchased this product from us. Click here to see more customer reviews of all products.
Thank you very much I received my gazebo today what a quick service thanks again
Paul, Hirwaun, Aberdare, CF44, 10x10 Metal Gazebo 140, 4th June 2019
Thank you, although package was damaged the internal parts were ok.
All built and very happy with your gazebo.
Ian, Kirkcaldy, Fife, KY2, 10x10 Metal Gazebo 140, 27th May 2017
Thank you for the replacement rod which we received this morning and all is now fine. Thanks for quickly resolving the problem.
Tony, Newtown, Powys, SY16, 10x10 Metal Gazebo 140, 2nd August 2016
got my gazebo
Very happy with everything
Thank you very much
John, Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, KA2, 10x10 Metal Gazebo 140, 6th April 2012
I have now received the new panel and in good condition.
I would like to thank you and your company for the speed and efficiency of your service for delivery and replacing the damaged panel.
I will have no hesitation in recommending you to others.
Don, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4, 10x10 Metal Gazebo 140, 9th March 2011
I just wanted to say thank you so very much for the speedy replacement of the damaged gazebo part and also thank you for the high level of service that you have provided (especially Paul)
Anthony, Huntington, York, 10x10 Metal Gazebo 140, YO31, 24th July 2010