Wooden Gazebo 54 - Woven Natural Willow
This attractive gazebo is approximately 8'x7' (2.4mx2.1m) and features durable natural woven willow throughout. The floor and roof are supplied in prefabricated panels which are easy to assemble. The woven willow roof features a ridge finial. The willow wall screens feature decorative arches. A pressure treated timber floor is available as an option. Pressure treatment is a lifetime preservative treatment. Detailed instructions are supplied for simple DIY assembly.
Prices fixed until Wednesday 18th September.
- Durable natural woven willow throughout
- 1 full height woven willow screen
- 4 half height woven willow screens
- 5 decorative willow diamond trellis arches
- Woven willow roof
- Decorative willow ridge finial
- Fixing pegs included
- Doorway 3'9" wide (1150mm)
- Ridge height 8'8" (2650mm)
- Internal width from side to side 7'7" (2300mm)
- Internal depth from front to back 6'7" (2000mm)
- External width from side to side 8'2" (2480mm)
- External depth from front to back 7'1" (2150mm)
- This gazebo is easy to deliver if access is restricted - all sections are designed to pass through a normal single door
HEXAGONAL BUILDING SIZES: For ease of reference these hexagonal gazebos are measured as a rectangle. The first dimension listed is the overall width from side to side and the second dimension is the depth from front to back. The overall width is measured at the widest point from corner to corner. The depth is measured at the narrowest point from wall centre to wall centre. The external wall sizes are listed alongside the price. These sizes do not include the roof overhang. Many other suppliers quote the overall roof size which is much larger.
- Pressure treated timber floor with wooden decking boards (lifetime preservative treatment)
- Recycled plastic base kits
RECYCLED PLASTIC BASE KITS: Designed to spread weight and quickly clipped together, each paver is 500mm x 500mm. These durable and eco friendly plastic pavers are made from 100% recycled polypropylene. Lightweight and easy to install, the finished base will outlast any gazebo. Extensive preparation is not normally required - just level the soil and lay the pavers directly on the soil. No sand or shingle is required. Weed membranes are not needed below timber floors. Unlike paving or concrete these bases are self draining and fully relocatable. Our standard pavers support 150 tonnes per square metre. They are suitable for any normal use and they can be laid on a soil or shingle sub-base. Our heavier duty pavers support 350 tonnes per square metre. They can be laid on any flat surface including concrete. Where space permits the base is normally laid full size but if required in a tight location the pavers can be easily cut to size with no loss of structural integrity. These heavy duty pavers are only available when you purchase a Summer garden building. Fast delivery within 3-5 days ensures that you can start work quickly.
- Delivery is normally between 1 and 2 weeks after order.
- Our gazebo prices include all delivery charges - unlike others we do not add delivery charges during the checkout process
- Kerbside delivery with advance notice by phone a day or two before
- This gazebo is easy to deliver if access is restricted - all sections are designed to pass through a normal single door.
- All gazebo prices include VAT.
ORDER BY PHONE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. To order phone us on 01603 721590 seven days a week.
ORDER ONLINE: You can pay with a debit or credit card. We also accept password protected online payments using Verified by VISA or Mastercard SecureCode.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, VISA Delta, VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit, Electron, Solo, Switch, Maestro and UK Maestro. We also accept secure online payments using Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards at present.
SCHOOLS, COUNCILS AND BUSINESSES: We supply many schools, local councils and businesses both large and small. The prices and terms are the same so you can order online if you wish. If you want to pay by BACS transfer or company cheque you will need to order by phone.